Sunday, February 27, 2011

GDC 2011 Wrap-up, download

The Technical Artist Boot Camp went really well today. I personally learned a great deal from both the attendees and fellow presenters. Thanks to everyone that turned out, and thanks for all the great questions!

Here is the sample script file I promised in my talk on databases. It's a simple, working illustration of how to use SQLAlchemy ORM to map a Python class to a database table. Please let me know if you have any questions.

GDC2011_AdamPletcher_PythonSamples.zip (2 KB)

1 comment:

Steven Kent said...

Hi Adam,

a couple of days ago I downloaded GDC 2011's tech art bootcamp files off tech-artists.org.
I found your presentation really useful, and I'm now running some useful examples of the SQL and heatmap scripts you recommended. This should make it easier to evaluate our tools.

Thanks!
Steve